Tuesday, July 5, 2011

fourth of july weekend fun

IMG_7738
IMG_7727
T-shirt transformation here.
Check out what's going on with the outfit pictures here.

I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July! 
Mine was full of all sorts of awesomeness. 
We headed down to Utah for some family fun.
I'll post pictures from the trip soon. 
I kinda went overboard with my new camera. There's a lot of pictures to go thru. 
Life is so much more fun with a camera.
So how did you spend your weekend? Take any good pictures? 
Link up your blog in the comment section. 
Let's all share our weekend fun!

2 comments:

madison avenue said...

LOVE the hat!! super cute! i really want one!

Juliana Taylor said...

I took hundreds of pictures....and not a single good one! But, here, take a peak:

http://www.shygirlsly.com/2011/07/how-we-like-em.html

Post a Comment