Tuesday, September 6, 2011

men's t-shirt refashion

tshirt
I love wearing men's t-shirts. There's something wonderful about the fit. I have a whole drawer full. 
It's seriously embarrassing.
Sometimes I want one that's just a tad more feminine. 
Something that I could wear more easily under cardigans and with jeans.
So I came up with this fool-proof make-over.  And all you need is a pair of fabric scissors!
tshirt3
Easy right? And no sewing! All you do is cut off all them hems. It took me less then five minutes!
And now I have the perfect white t that makes me look a little more like a girl. 
tshirt2
P.S. I have some big plans for this blog fashion speaking. So if that's why you're here, you will be in for a treat. It'll take me a few more days to get everything set up and rolling. Stay tuned. It's going to be fun.

3 comments:

Aubsent From Texas said...

I am doing this immediately! Thanks lady :)

LauraHurst said...

I want your toms.

.Amelia.Bedelia. said...

I am having too much fun exploring your blog! I am new and now a follower!! .Amy
*stop by sometime!
amy-showalter.blogspot.com

Post a Comment