Wednesday, October 19, 2011

this is THE girl

I must give credit where much credit is due. Many of you have given me wonderful comments about my hair. First of all, thank you so much! And secondly, this is the girl that deserves ALL the credit...
erin1
Mrs. Erin Russell. My lil sis. {Actually by big lil sis. She's got a good 4 inches on me. Not fair.} This girl rocks at hair. She has been doing hair forever and even opened her own salon in 2009. The place is adorable, and there's hot chocolate waiting on cold days. Umm awesome? 
erin2
{Let's ignore the face I'm making.}

Erin knows her stuff. I heard "ombre" come out her mouth long before I saw it swarm the celebrities heads. This girl is seriously talented. She's trained with some of the top stylists and colorists in the world. My favorite thing about her is that she really listens and does what YOU want. We've all had at least one of those experiences where we walk out of the salon feeling like a  bleached poodle. Eeek. Not with Erin! 
And she's probably the nicest person I know. Once you sit in her chair, you'll become new best friends. Promise. 
erin3
Anyway, if you're in the Boise are you must call her. (208) 830-2899
You'll love your experience with her! 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I need my hurrrrcut,next time I'm home maybe I shall call her (:

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Aww, I always wanted a sister to do hair with! You've got the best of both worlds! A sister that does hair for a living!! And, you've got great hair! :)
-Kate

MsVeve said...

She looks real sweet:) too bad I live so far away, I'm looking for a hairdresser..

Pranita Kocharekar said...

So cute! You both look adorable! Even I have a favourite hair-dresser who i have been going to since 5+ years :D

leci said...

I feel like i need a new hair cut ...how i wish i could call her..Im from other country..hehe..i really love your hairstyle..=)

Post a Comment