Thursday, November 3, 2011

lazysaturdays
Soooo, did you guys know you should NOT mess with your html code without saving it?
Well, in a few short clicks I messed up my blog. Wiped everything clean. Gone. Oops.

I've been working on a design update so instead of hiding under a blanket with an entire carton on ice cream and crying, I'm going to look at this as an opportunity to make my site even better! 
Hang tight as I take a few days {hopefully only a few days} as I do a blog overhaul. 
I've even got my handsome techy husband helping me out as I type this. 

I'll be back soon with a lovely new site, more upcycling, tutorials, and a giveaway!
I love you all!
...and please wish me luck. 

6 comments:

Gracey at Fashion for Giants said...

Oh, no, how horrible. I think I would cry if that happened to me. But, good luck and I'm sure your updates will be lovely!

Pranita Kocharekar said...

Oh NO! :(
Don't worry, we havn't forgotten a thing about your blog and we're going to be patient readers. Take your time, dont cry! (passes a hanky) (hugs)
You're a superstar anyway :D

Alyx said...

Hahaha, I have definitely done that one before! Hopefully you get it back to normal soon, though!

Krista said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! We're working on it. The bones are almost set, then it's on to making it pretty. Hello weekend with Photoshop! I have learned a hard lesson and it will never be forgotten :) Frustrating, but I think it's best in the long run.

Loren said...

Ugh that is the worst. Looking forward to the upgrades though, I'm sure they'll look great. That's why I'm a dedicated CSS editor. You can ruin things, but it is MUCH harder than editing just the HTML.

Mel said...

Can't wait to see what you turn out. Great resilience, girl. Good luck!

www.melsmanyhats.blogspot.com

Post a Comment