Saturday, November 5, 2011

we're back!

Check out the new Lazy Saturdays! It's still a work in process, but I'm pretty proud of the beginnings. 
   
What a mad weekend it's been. Not nearly enough time with this guy. We'll have to make up for it next weekend.
What I've been been hanging out with all day today. Laptop and food. I had to carbo load. 
{Not pictured--an entire box of Cookie Crisp.}

And in other news....
It's officially on! I have goose bumps. 

P.S. I seriously have no idea how I destroyed all the design elements on my blog. It's still a mystery. Anyway, my original blog design was done by the loooovely Juliana of Shy Girl Sly{her blog is hilarious}. She was awesome and designed it for me while I was lacking Photoshop and Illustrator on my computer and the basic knowledge of Blogger. I loved it! And miss it. But luckily I still have a little screenshot of the original Lazy Saturdays. Head over to her blog and tell her she rocks! She's even the one that told me to start blogging. 


P.S.S. Thanks to everyone that voted for our Halloween costumes! We had the most amount of votes by faaarrr, but did not get picked  as the winners. Go figure. 

3 comments:

Amm and Tam said...

I love the new header! Way cute. I think maybe the little mishap has been good for your lovely little blog :)

Fictitious Fashion said...

I agree with Amm and Tam.. Your new header is v v cute.. N the first picture of you guys.. it's like awwwwww ... :D

P.S. I like your handwriting :D

http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
Akanksha

Sunkissed said...

Good going with the new design!
& you had the best costume by far - I voted for you :D

Post a Comment