Monday, November 28, 2011

winners announced

111811.1
Congratulations to Faith and Lindsey H!!!
You ladies won my infinity scarves!
Send me your addresses within 48 hours and they will be on their way to you!
{Winners were drawn using Random.org}


Thanks to everyone who entered! I had so much fun reading why you enjoy this blog. It helped me know why you are all here and I shall keep the things you love coming your way! 

Things may be a tad slow around here during the next month. My super sexy photographer {aka my husband} is having a crazy busy fourth quarter at his job and by the time he gets home every day there is zero sunlight left. So while things are a bit slow, know I'm not abandoning this blog, I just have no pictures to show :) BUT I shall continue to do my best to get great posts out AND I have some holiday DIYs in store for you! Stay tuned! 

I love you all! 

2 comments:

Faith said...

Woohoo! Email sent, I'm so excited to get it! :)

Lindsey H said...

Yay! I can't wait for it to arrive. :D

Post a Comment