Friday, December 30, 2011

best of 2011: projects

Here are my favorite projects from the past year:

Best of DIY:
101111.1
110211.10
mensshirtskirt1
102511.8
cork2
dye1

Best of Upcycling:
102011.11
101311.2
cpant5
111011.1

And last, but not least
My Favorite Trashion Designs:
trash2
trash1
trash3

That's it for 2011!!!! Thank you to all my lovely readers! It's been a fun journey this year and I plan on making next year even better.

More tutorials. More upcycling. More outfits.
I'll be doing another Trashion Show in the Spring{eeeeek!!!}
There's lots of fun things going on around here and I can't wait to share them all with you!

 See you in 2012. Have a wonderful New Year's!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

WOW! Project runway anyone?!?!?!

Jess said...

Um that set of trashion shots is amazing & kind of mind-blowing now that I'm trying to think about it. I can't wait to see next year's designs!

Lizzie said...

Yay! Awesome recap, my fav was def. the shirt into skirt one! So creative, as everything you post on here is! Here's to a great 2012! :)

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

boyishchic said...

You are so creative! The queen of DIY. Love these ideas!! Happy NYE!
xx. Jillian
boyishchic.blogspot.com & www.myRemedydesign.com

Stephanie and Such said...

I'm just going to go ahead and say it:YOU ARE THE CUTEST!!

just found you through Mormon Fashion Bloggers! Yay LDS bloggers ;)

Post a Comment