Monday, January 16, 2012

last week...

I was in the Caribbean!
011612
And it was wonderful.

You had no clue, didja? Mason and I took off with my sister and her husband for seven glorious days. I planned ahead to have some posts for you while I was taking naps in the sunshine. While I was away, I got to round three of So You Think You Can Sew! Thanks again to everyone who voted! 

I'm busy getting my next project done, and up on the blog tomorrow, then I'm going to take the rest of the week off. I'm not feeling so fantastic today and really need the time to recover from all the travel. I may pop back to post some pictures from our trip. For posterity's sake, I'd like to document it here. So if things seem a little quiet over here for the next week, there's no need to worry. Regular programming will continue soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment