Wednesday, January 25, 2012

sytycs finale

It's the last round of So You Think You Can Sew! I can't believe I made it to the finale!!! This has been so much fun to be a part of. Thank you to everyone that has voted for any one of my projects. 


Last week I made it to this round by one vote. ONE VOTE! That's insane! Voting for the final round starts today. I would appreciate any vote you send my way. You can vote once per computer, smart phone, tablet, etc. And feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Last week definitely proved that every vote counts! I'm so happy I entered this competition. I have had so much fun sewing and getting to know all the contestants and your support has been wonderfully overwhelming. 


012412.4
Thanks again to everyone that has voted! Thanks to all the contestants who have been sending such nice emails around. You are all lovely! And thank you Ashley for putting this all together! This has been a blast!!!

1 comment:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

I just found your blog, and can I say, YOU. ARE. AMAZING.! So talented and creative!

~Bry

Post a Comment