Wednesday, January 11, 2012

sytycs: round two


I owe all of you that voted for my t-shirt pillows over on Mommy by Day Crafter by Night last week a huge 
thank you! 

I made it to round two! Which starts today! The theme was repurposing. And if you’ve been following my blog for a while you know that’s one of my favorite things to do. I had never made one of my signature purses out of a unique material and I thought it was about time to do so. So I made one out of potato sacks I had laying around. Yes. I truly had potato sacks hanging out in my home. So if you like my new purse, head on over to Mommy by Day Crafter by Night’s blog and vote for me here.
bag.5
bag.8
Thanks again for getting me to round two! I could not have done it without your help. The competition was neck and neck! 



5 comments:

Fictitious Fashion said...

wow.. COngratulations Krista!!! I hope u win!! ur very talented.. I wish Luck and best wishes :)
Maybe u have time to read my new post

Have a nice day :)
Love
Akanksha

Cupcake Crazy Gem said...

Congrats, I voted last time and have just voted again - hope you win! yours was my fave anyway!

meg said...

Krista. You know you always have my vote. Go, girl, go!

Doobee64 said...

Naturally you made it to Round 2 - and from what I just read about your Potato Sacks, Round 3....

Beetlebailey said...

That bag is too cute! I hope you keep going! I vote vote voted.
xo

Post a Comment