Thursday, April 12, 2012

exciting news!

AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW YOU! You won't be hearing much from me till everything is done. There may be some time over the weekend that my site is down. Don't panic. It's all for the greater good. You guys, it's going to be amazing! 

My lovely Google Friend Connect followers, I'm making the switch to Wordpress. This sadly means that you won't be able to use this way to follow Lazy Saturdays starting Monday. I apologize if this is an inconvenience to anyone. BUT I promise the switch from Blogger to Wordpress is a great move. I hope I don't loose you after the switch. You're going to love the new site. You still will be able to subscribe via RSS and Bloglovin'. 

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! We're trying to make this as seamless a transition as possible. Be sure to head back here Monday for the big unveil! I have butterflies in my stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment